Welcome to the Webpage of the International Network for Economic Research (INFER). We would like to invite you to find out more about our network and the activities we organise and support. If you requiere any further assistance or information, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Upcoming INFER Events:
- The 18th Annual Conference of the International Network for Economic Research jointly organized with Universitat Rovira i Virgili will take place on 8-10 June 2016 in Reus (Spain).The invited keynotes at the next year INFER Annual Conference are: Thierry Mayer (Sciences Po, CEPR) - confirmed; Diego Puga (CEMFI, CEPR) - confirmed. We will be back soon with the Call for Papers!
- INFER International Workshop on Applied Economics and Finance, 22-23 October 2015, Girne American University, North Cyprus.
- INFER Workshop on Apllied Macroeconomics and Labour Economics, 5-6 November 2015, Pablo de Olavide University (Seville), Spain.
- INFER Workshop on Spatial Analysis in Energy, Environmental and Innovation Economics, 10-11 December 2015, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen (Germany).
- 2nd HenU/INFER Workshop on Applied Macoreconomics, 18-19 March, 2016, The School of Economics of Henan University, Kaifeng, China.
INFER supported Events
- 1st Annual Conference of MRC on Monetary Policies in the Balkans, 15-16 October, 2015, The Center for Education and Research in Monetary History and Policy, Sofia (Bulgaria).
- Workshop on Applied Macroeconomics, 16 October , 2015, Labex MME-DII, Paris (France).
- GEBA Conference on Globalization and Higher Education in Economics and Business Administration, 22-24 October, 2015, Iasi (Romania).
INFER Workshop on Economic Geography, Agglomeration and Environment
event starting date: 2015-09-24
Two new Calls for Papers published: Aachen (Germany) and Kaifeng (China)
INFER Workshop on Applied Macroeconomics and Labour Economics-New Extended Deadline
Newsletter Issue 6 Spring-Summer 2015
Systemic Sovereign Risk in Europe: an MES and CES Approach
Author: Alexandra Popescu Camelia Turcu
The Impact of FTAs on MENA Trade in Industrial and Agricultural Products
Author: Maria Dolores Parra Inmaculada Martínez-Zazoso Celestino Suárez-Burguet
Asymmetry and Hysteresis: Two Perspectives on Pricing-to-Market Nonlinearity
Author: Svetlana Fedoseeva Laura M. Werner