For all latest information regarding the INFER Annual Conference at the University of Orléans, visit the conference website.
Welcome to the Webpage of the International Network for Economic Research (INFER). We would like to invite you to find out more about our network and the activities we organise and support. If you requiere any further assistance or information, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Upcoming INFER Events:
- 15th INFER Annual Conference, 29 May - 01 June 2013, University of Orléans, France.
- From Economic Crisis Towards Economic Growth: Fiscal and Monetary Policy Instruments, 26-27 September 2013, Academia de Studii Economice Bucureºti, Bucharest, Romania.
- Networks and Trade, 3-4 October 2013, Leuven Centre for Irish Studies, KU Leuven, Belgium.
- Firm and Product Heterogeneity in International Trade, 15-16 November 2013 Leuven Centre for Irish Studies, KU Leuven, Belgium.
Workshops and Conferences supported by INFER
- Current Economic Trends in Emerging and Developing Countries (TIMTED), 06-08 June 2013, West University of Timisioara, Romania.
(for details please go to the conference webpage)
- Global Policy, Global Institutions and Global Development, 3rd Annual Conference of The Global Political Economy Network (GPEN), 24-25 June 2013, Queen Mary University of London, United Kingdom. (for details please go to conference webpage).
- Insurance, Health, Spatial Planning, 23 May 2013, L'Institut des Risques Industriels Assurantiels et Financiers, University of Poitiers, Niort, France. (for the programme please click here or visit the workshop website).
INFER Annual Conference 2013
event starting date: 2013-05-29
Invitation to General Meeting
Reminder INFER Workshops
The Impact of European Enlargement on the Direction and Prospects of Brussels Exports
Author: Karolien De Bruyne Jan Van Hove
The Validity of Wagner’s Law in the United Kingdom for the Period 1850-2010
Author: Christian Richter Paparas Dimitrios
Testing the UIP Theory in the CEE Countries. Evidence from the Garch Models
Author: Cristina Maria Triandafil Christian Richter