Welcome to the Webpage of the International Network for Economic Research (INFER). We would like to invite you to find out more about our network and the activities we organise and support. If you requiere any further assistance or information, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Upcoming INFER Events:
- 17th Annual Conference of the Network for Economic Research, 21-23 May 2015, University of Bedfordshire, Luton, United Kingdom.
- 1st HenU / INFER Workshop on Applied Macroeconomics, 18-19 March 2015, School of Economics of Henan University (HenU), China.
- INFER Workshop on Heterodox Economics, 17-18 April 2015, University of Coimbra, Portugal.
- INFER Workshop on The European Integration and its International Dimension, 1-2 July 2015, Cologne Institute for Economic Research, Germany.
- INFER International Workshop on Applied Economics and Finance, 22-23 October 2015, Girne American University, North Cyprus.
INFER supported Events
- Enterprise and the Competitive Environment, 5-6 March 2015, Mendel University Brno, Czech Republic.
- International Finance and Banking Conference FIBA, 26-27 March 2015, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Romania.
- Asymmetries in Europe: causes, consequences, remedies, 27-28 April 2015, University of Pescara, Italy.
- 15th Doctoral Meetings in International Trade and International Finance, 25-26 June 2015, University of Orleans (LEO-CNRS), France.
17th Annual Conference of the Network for Economic Research (INFER)
event starting date: 2015-05-21
INFER Newsletter Issue 5 Winter2015
New INFER supported events published
New INFER supported event in Pescara (Italy) in April 2014
Regional Specialisation and Sectoral Concentration in an Enlarged EU: A comprehensive updated overview
Author: Ulrike Stierle-von Schütz Michael H. Stierle Ulrike Stierle-von Schütz
Tax and Spend, Spend and Tax, Fiscal Synchronisation or Institutional Separation? Examining the Case of Greece
Author: Christian Richter Dimitrios Paparas
The Impact of European Enlargement on the Direction and Prospects of Brussels Exports
Author: Karolien De Bruyne Jan Van Hove