Welcome to the Webpage of the International Network for Economic Research (INFER). We would like to invite you to find out more about our network and the activities we organise and support. If you requiere any further assistance or information, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Upcoming INFER Events:
- INFER Workshop on Behavioural and Experimental Economics, 29-30 June, 2016, DEGEIT, University of Aveiro, Aveiro, Portugal.
- INFER Workshop on Economic Growth and Sustainable Development, 9-10 September, 2016, School of Environment, Geography and Applied Economics, Department of Home Economics and Ecology, MSc in Sustainable Development, Harokopio Univeristy, Athens, Greece.
- 6thIWH/INFER Workshop on (Ending) Unconventional Monetary Policy, 29-30 September, 2016, Halle Institute of Economic Research, Halle, Germany.
INFER supported Events
- The 8th Annual Joint Workshop on Socio-Economics, 24 June, 2016, Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne, Paris, France.
- 4th Workshop on Applied Macroeconometrics, MSH de Paris Nord, 12 October, 2016, Paris (France).
- 2nd Annual Conference of Monetary and Economic Research Center, 13-14 October, 2016, Monetary and Economic Research Center, Sofia (Bulgaria).
- Workshop on External Imbalances: causes, consequences and rebalancing, 14 October 2016, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Lille 1, Lille (France).
INFER Workshop in Kaifeng - Extended deadline
event starting date: 2016-03-18
Call for Papers Journal of Economic Policy Reform
7th International ENTIME Conference
INFER General Meeting
Does Inequality Lead to Credit Growth? Testing the Rajan Hypothesis Using State-Level Data
Author: Steven Yamarik Makram El Shagi Guy Yamashiro
Fiscal policy and economic growth: Empirical evidence from the European Union.
Author: Dimitrios Paparas Christian Richter
Do debt and growth dance together? A DSGE model of a small open economy with sovereign debt
Author: Zixi Liu