Welcome to the Webpage of the International Network for Economic Research (INFER). We would like to invite you to find out more about our network and the activities we organise and support. If you requiere any further assistance or information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming INFER Events:
- The 18th Annual Conference, 8-10 June 2016, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Reus, Spain.
- INFER Workshop on Spatial Analysis in Energy, Environmental and Innovation Economics, 11 December 2015, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen (Germany).
- INFER Workshop in European Integration in the Aftermath of Debt Crisis, 11-12 March, 2016, Faculty of National Economy, Univeristy of Economics in Bratislava, Bratislava (Slovakia).
- 2nd HenU/INFER Workshop on Applied Macoreconomics, 18-19 March, 2016, The School of Economics of Henan University, Kaifeng, China.
INFER supported Events
- International Finance and Banking Conference - FIBA 2016, 24-25 March, 2016, Bucharest (Romania).
- Nonparametric and Semiparametric Econometrics, 12-14 May, 2016, Faculty of Economics, Univeristy of Coimbra, Coimbra (Portugal).
- 2016 CEUS Workshop on International Trade, Labor Markets and Finance in Europe, 19-20 May, 2016, WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management, Vallendar/Koblenz, Germany.
INFER Workshop in Kaifeng - Extended deadline
event starting date: 2016-03-18
New INFER Events
Extended deadline INFER Workshop on Spatial Analysis in Energy, Environmental and Innovation Economics
Fiscal policy and economic growth: Empirical evidence from the European Union.
Author: Dimitrios Paparas Christian Richter
Do debt and growth dance together? A DSGE model of a small open economy with sovereign debt
Author: Zixi Liu
Optimal monetary policy in a currency union with labour market heterogeneity
Author: Nikolas Kontogiannis