Welcome to the Webpage of the International Network for Economic Research (INFER). We would like to invite you to find out more about our network and the activities we organise and support. If you requiere any further assistance or information, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Upcoming INFER Events:
- 16th INFER Annual Conference, 28-31 May 2014, University Gabriele d'Annunzio, Pescara, Italy.
- INFER Workshop on European Economic Integration: Present and Future Challenges, 20-21 June 2014, University of Lisbon, Portugal.
- INFER Workshop on Financial Globalisation, International Trade and Development, 3-4 July 2014, University of Bordeaux, France.
- INFER Workshop in Urban and Regional Economics, 4-5 September 2014, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Reus, Spain (Catalonia).
- INFER Workshop on Monetary Policy, Asset Prices and the Real Economy in Central and Eastern Europe, 12-13 December 2014, University of Timisoara, Romania.
INFER Supported Events
- Pacific Rim Conference 3: Financial and Economics Links and Institutions for Prosperity, 14-17 May 2014, Hawai, United States of America.
- Conference on Firm Strategy in the Global Economy, 13-14 May, Loughborough University, United Kingdom.
- International Conference on Economic and Financial Risks, 12-13 June 2014, University of Poitiers, Niort, France.
- International Conference TIMTED 2014: Current Economic Trends in Emerging and Developing Countries, 12-14 June 2014, University of Timisoara, Romania.
Monetary Policy, Asset Prices and the Real Economy in Central and Eastern Europe
event starting date: 2014-12-12
Invitation General Meeting 2014
New Strategic Partner for INFER
Reminder: Deadline for submission to INFER Workshop in Bordeaux is approaching (April 15)
Regional Specialisation and Sectoral Concentration in an Enlarged EU: A comprehensive updated overview
Author: Ulrike Stierle-von Schütz Michael H. Stierle Ulrike Stierle-von Schütz
Tax and Spend, Spend and Tax, Fiscal Synchronisation or Institutional Separation? Examining the Case of Greece
Author: Christian Richter Dimitrios Paparas
The Impact of European Enlargement on the Direction and Prospects of Brussels Exports
Author: Karolien De Bruyne Jan Van Hove