Welcome to the Webpage of the International Network for Economic Research (INFER). We would like to invite you to find out more about our network and the activities we organise and support. If you requiere any further assistance or information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming INFER Events:
- 16th INFER Annual Conference, 28-31 May 2014, University Gabriele d'Annunzio, Pescara, Italy.
- INFER Workshop on Trade Agreements, 14-15 March 2014, Leuven Centre for Irish Studies, Leuven, Belgium.
- 4th IWH/INFER Workshop on Applied Economics and Economic Policy: A New Fiscal Capacity for the EU? 17-18 March 2014, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH), Halle (Saale), Germany.
- INFER Workshop on European Economic Integration: Present and Future Challenges, 20-21 June 2014, University of Lisbon, Portugal.
- INFER Workshop on Financial Globalisation, International Trade and Development, 3-4 July 2014, University of Bordeaux, France.
- INFER Workshop in Urban and Regional Economics, 4-5 September 2014, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Reus, Spain (Catalonia).
- INFER Workshop on Monetary Policy, Asset Prices and the Real Economy in Central and Eastern Europe, 12-13 December 2014, University of Timisoara, Romania.
INFER Supported Events
- International Finance and Banking Conference FI BA (XII edition), 27-28 March 2014, University of Bucharest, Romania.
- Pacific Rim Conference 3: Financial and Economics Links and Institutions for Prosperity, 14-17 May 2014, Hawai, United States of America.
- International Conference on Economic and Financial Risks, 12-13 June 2014, University of Poitiers, Niort, France.
- International Conference TIMTED 2014: Current Economic Trends in Emerging and Developing Countries, 12-14 June 2014, University of Timisoara, Romania.
Monetary Policy, Asset Prices and the Real Economy in Central and Eastern Europe
event starting date: 2014-12-12
INFER Conferences and Workshops
New Calls for Papers (Bordeaux and Leuven)
First New INFER Newsletter Published
The Impact of European Enlargement on the Direction and Prospects of Brussels Exports
Author: Karolien De Bruyne Jan Van Hove
The Validity of Wagner’s Law in the United Kingdom for the Period 1850-2010
Author: Christian Richter Paparas Dimitrios
Testing the UIP Theory in the CEE Countries. Evidence from the Garch Models
Author: Cristina Maria Triandafil Christian Richter