Welcome to the Webpage of the International Network for Economic Research (INFER). We would like to invite you to find out more about our network and the activities we organise and support. If you requiere any further assistance or information, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Upcoming INFER Events:
- The 18th Annual Conference, 8-10 June 2016, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Reus, Spain.
- INFER Workshop on Behavioural and Experimental Economics, 29-30 June, 2016, DEGEIT, University of Aveiro, Aveiro, Portugal.
- INFER Workshop on Economic Growth and Sustainable Development, 9-10 September, 2016, School of Environment, Geography and Applied Economics, Department of Home Economics and Ecology, MSc in Sustainable Development, Harokopio Univeristy, Athens, Greece.
INFER supported Events
- Nonparametric and Semiparametric Econometrics, 12-14 May, 2016, Faculty of Economics, Univeristy of Coimbra, Coimbra (Portugal).
- 2016 CEUS Workshop on International Trade, Labor Markets and Finance in Europe, 19-20 May, 2016, WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management, Vallendar/Koblenz, Germany.
- The 8th Annual Joint Workshop on Socio-Economics, 24 June, 2016, Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne, Paris, France.
- Workshop on External Imbalances: causes, consequences and rebalancing, 14 October 2016, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Lille 1, Lille (France).
INFER Workshop in Kaifeng - Extended deadline
event starting date: 2016-03-18
Upcoming INFER Events
18th INFER Annual Conference - Extended Deadline
New INFER Events
Fiscal policy and economic growth: Empirical evidence from the European Union.
Author: Dimitrios Paparas Christian Richter
Do debt and growth dance together? A DSGE model of a small open economy with sovereign debt
Author: Zixi Liu
Optimal monetary policy in a currency union with labour market heterogeneity
Author: Nikolas Kontogiannis