Welcome to the Webpage of the International Network for Economic Research (INFER). We would like to invite you to find out more about our network and the activities we organise and support. If you requiere any further assistance or information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming INFER Events:
- 17th Annual Conference of the Network for Economic Research, 21-23 May 2015, University of Bedfordshire, Luton, United Kingdom.
- INFER Workshop on Economic Geography, Agglomeration and Environment, 24-25 September, University of Corsica, Corte (France).
- INFER International Workshop on Applied Economics and Finance, 22-23 October 2015, Girne American University, North Cyprus.
- INFER Workshop on Apllied Macroeconomics and Labour Economics, 5-6 November, Pablo de Olavide University (Seville), Spain.
INFER supported Events
- 5th IWH/INFER Workshop on Applied Economics and Economic Policy: Trade and Capital Liberalizations – Boost for Growth or Bane of Spillover?, 17-18 September 2015, Halle Institute for Economic Research, Halle (Saale), Germany.
INFER Workshop on Economic Geography, Agglomeration and Environment
event starting date: 2015-09-24
Newsletter Issue 6 Spring-Summer 2015
INFER Workshop on Applied Macroeconomics and Labour Extended deadline
INFER Supported Event-Workshop on Applied Macroeconomics
Regional Specialisation and Sectoral Concentration in an Enlarged EU: A comprehensive updated overview
Author: Ulrike Stierle-von Schütz Michael H. Stierle Ulrike Stierle-von Schütz
Tax and Spend, Spend and Tax, Fiscal Synchronisation or Institutional Separation? Examining the Case of Greece
Author: Christian Richter Dimitrios Paparas
The Impact of European Enlargement on the Direction and Prospects of Brussels Exports
Author: Karolien De Bruyne Jan Van Hove