INFER Workshop on Financial Globalization, International Trade and Development
From: 2014-07-03 to: 2014-07-04
Place: University of Bordeaux (France)
3-4 July 2014
University of Bordeaux (France)
Jointly organized by
INFER (International Network for Economic Research)
LAREFI (Laboratoire d’Analyse et de Recherche en Economie et Finance Internationales)
Université de Bordeaux
Workshop Objectives: This workshop brings together economists to discuss recent topics related to International Economics. Researchers are invited to submit both theoretical and empirical papers. In particular, we welcome papers related to the following topics:
- Liquidity, solvability and financial crises
- Contagion and vulnerability of emerging economies
- Monetary regimes in open-economies
- Impact of globalization on financial stability: what role for regulation?
- Towards a new European growth model: what role for the economic policy?
- Public indebtedness and macroeconomic stability
- The currency war and the reform of the international monetary system
- Trade agreements: multilateralism versus regionalism
- International trade: extensive margin versus intensive margin
- Finance and international trade
- Border and behind the border protectionism
The workshop is open to anybody involved in these research areas, including both young and experienced researchers, Ph.D. students, post-doctoral researchers, and professionals from business, government and non-governmental institutions.
We are happy to welcome the following internationally distinguished keynote speakers:
Benoît Mojon (Banque de France, Ecole Polytechnique)
Jaime de Melo (University of Geneva, CEPR)
For more information, please click on the full call for papers.
INFER Workshop in Kaifeng - Extended deadline
event starting date: 2016-03-18
Call for Papers Journal of Economic Policy Reform
7th International ENTIME Conference
INFER General Meeting
Fiscal policy and economic growth: Empirical evidence from the European Union.
Author: Dimitrios Paparas Christian Richter
Do debt and growth dance together? A DSGE model of a small open economy with sovereign debt
Author: Zixi Liu
Optimal monetary policy in a currency union with labour market heterogeneity
Author: Nikolas Kontogiannis